Choose from Six Options
- $42 for general admission for one ($80 value)
- $74 for general admission for two ($160 value)
- $126 for general admission for four ($320 value)
- $53 for VIP admission for one ($100 value)
- $104 for VIP admission for two ($200 value)
- $209 for VIP admission for four ($400 value)
The Miami Beach Summer Beer Festival takes place Saturday,August 1, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (VIPs get to enter at 1 p.m. and also receive special gifts.) Attendees get to sample some cold ones right on the white-sand beach and vote for the event’s Best Beer. The festival also features burgers, other food vendors, cornhole, beer pong, and a display of motorcycles and hot rods.
Miami Beach Summer Beer Festival
During south Florida's Midtown & Wynwood Wine, Food & Brewfest, breweries from across south Florida gather on the beach to celebrate their livelihood alongside notable local high-end eateries and wineries. After sampling all of the many beers and wines the festival has to offer, guests can nosh on dessert plates and enter a wine raffle . The event will also host live music, a DJ, and a kid's zone sponsored by Whole Foods Market for a family-friendly affair.