- $11 for one ticket to a Miami Childrens Theater performance (up to $20 value)
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 15 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Dogfight: April 25–26 at 8 p.m.
- Shrek the Musical: May 8, 10, and 15, at 7 p.m.; May 17 at 2 p.m.
- Next to Normal: July 16–18, at 8 p.m.; July 19 at 2 p.m.
- Dogfight: Adapted from the 1991 movie of the same title, Dogfight weaves an unconventional love story between a departing marine and a young waitress on the eve of a small but growing conflict in Southeast Asia. This musical is intended for ages 13 and up.
- Shrek the Musical: Transporting its fairy-tale world from the screen to the stage, Shrek the Musical plops a lovable ogre’s swamp and a beautiful princess’s castle beneath the spotlights. Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright David Lindsay-Abaire and renowned composer Jeanine Tesori teamed up to adapt Shrek’s story of self-acceptance to the stage.
- Next to Normal: The Pulitzer Prize-winning rock opera—one of only eight musicals to snag the award—looks at a family unraveling under the pressures of mental illness, rivalry, and deep-rooted pains.