- Local guides lead the 2.5-hour tour through South Beach's Art Deco district, sharing architectural and cultural history
- Tour will stop 5–8 times to taste unique foods from both celebrated and obscure eateries
- Ticket includes tour and all food
- Tours take place on Fridays and Saturdays at 6 p.m., rain or shine
- For $35 extra per person, arrange a private tour for any day of the week
Miami Culinary Tours
Food is never just food to Miami Culinary Tours; it's a lens into the city's kaleidoscope of cultures and ethnic traditions. Their two- to three-hour walking tours weave through Miami's iconic neighborhoods, linking their history and residents to the flavors of their edible landscape. Over the course of each tour, guests discover local gems, sample time-honored family recipes, and really make it up to their taste buds for licking all those self-adhesive stamps. The guides' anecdotes might add extra spice to the Cuban sandwiches in the heart of Little Havana, or give a glimpse into the craft behind the empanadas cooked in a third-generation Argentinian bakery in South Beach.
Flamingo / Lummus
956 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, Florida 33139Get Directions