Auto enthusiasts, locals and tourists alike may enjoy exploring state of the art and historic vehicles from over 25 different exhibitors
About This Deal
- In 1971 the Miami lnternational Auto Show launched its first exhibition. One of the attractions was 240Z Datsun, considered a classic by many automobile enthusiasts. Today Miami lnternational Auto Show is one of the largest shows in the area. The show features new lines of vehicles from over 40 manufacturers from North America and overseas.
- Valid dates and times:
- Saturday, October 16, 1–11 p.m.
- Sunday, October 17, 10 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Monday, October 18, 2–11 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2–11 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 20, 2–11 p.m.
- Thursday, October 21, 2–11 p.m.
- Friday, October 22, 2–11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23, 10 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Sunday, October 24, 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Free admission for children ages 5 and under if accompanied by paying adult.
About Miami International Auto Show
The Miami International Auto Show rolls out a fleet of vehicles for the perusal of customers while raising more than $250,000 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Florida. More than 1,000 of the latest vehicular creations from manufacturers lounge throughout the space, beckoning auto enthusiasts with their sleek frames and glove compartments filled with cupcakes.