Choose from Four Options
- $12 for a single-day pass for a kid 12 and under ($19.50 value)
- $19 for a weekend pass for a kid 12 and under ($29.50 value)
- $25 for a single-day adult pass ($39.50 value)
- $42 for a weekend adult pass ($65 value)
The show takes place on Saturday, April 23 and Sunday, April 24 at the Dade County Fairgrounds. The event runs from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. both days, and features free guest parking.
Miami Lowrider Car Show
Presented by Lowrider Magazine, the authority of the ground-sweeping vehicular modifications, the Miami Lowrider Car Show assembles enthusiasts of all ages for a weekend of high-octane, low drivetrain festivities. Here's what to expect from this hydraulic valentine to motorheads.
- The Cars: Stare or shake in awe to an arsenal of more than 500 of the hemisphere's most lavishly souped-up, springy, and blinged-out low-riders
- The Festivities: Besides the camaraderie of fellow chrome devotees, the fest features a kids' zone and a hydraulics exhibition
- The Music: Shake your hips and watch the bumpers jump to the tracks of DJ Laz of Hits 97.3.