- General admission to see Miami Rat Pack Tribute
- When: any performance; shows take place Friday and Saturday nights at 9 p.m.
- Where: Miami Blues Restaurant inside the Club Castle Hotel
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $19 for two tickets (up to $40 value)
- $39 for two tickets plus one appetizer and two drinks (up to $74 value)
- $69 for four tickets plus two appetizers and four drinks (up to $148 value)
- Click here to view the menu<p>
Miami Rat Pack Tribute
At a 1975 Caesar's Palace gig, Frank Sinatra changed someone's life. It was a young Jack Crooner, who after catching a glimpse of Ol' Blue Eyes' style realized he was watching the man he wanted to become. With hard work, musical training, and a few Manhattans, Jack did just that. He then assembled a crack team of Rat Pack impersonators—and a Marilyn—to keep modern night owls enraptured. Between bantering with the audience and band, swirling their tumblers, and ensuring wayward fedoras find a home atop their heads, the group enchants with faithful takes on favorite standards.