Boaters rent a boat to explore the waters of the Biscayne Bay or relax during a sunset cruise with a bottle of champagne
What You'll Get
- Departure location: 1635 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL, 33132
- Departure times: by appointment
- What’s included: depending on option purchased
- Boat rental: 20-feet 2019 NauticStar with outboard Yamaha 115hp, XL Bimini Top, built-in cooler, and swimming ladder, bottles of water, ice, no boating experience required as instructions are provided (please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to receive boating and safety instructions)
- Two-hour sunset cruise with bottle of champagne: two-hour cruise, bottle of champagne
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Credit card required at booking. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Reservations must be made 72-hours in advance. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout. Law requirement: A person under 30 years old, may not rent a powerboat unless such person has in his or her possession aboard the vessel, a photographic identification and a boater safety identification card issued by the commission (https://www.boat-ed.com/) or having an American boating license. The boats are strictly forbidden to go to the ocean, boats may only be used in the bay. No deposit or hold on your credit card, only a CC verification. Gas, tax, and tips are not included and are required to be paid upon arrival. No alcohol for the driver and no watersports permitted. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Boat lovers can be their own captain for a day with self-rental boats at Miami-Rent-Boat. This local boat-rental facility, located in Sea Isle Marina next to the Venetian Causeway in Miami, operates exclusively in Miami. With boating excursions of the Biscayne Bay, natives and tourists alike, can enjoy the sights of Miami, including millionaires' homes, manatees, dolphins, little wild islands, and the crystal-clear waters of Haulover or Nixon sandbar.