Boaters rent a boat to explore the waters of the Biscayne Bay or relax during a sunset cruise with a bottle of champagne
About This Deal
- Departure location: 1635 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL, 33132
- Departure times: by appointment
- What’s included: depending on option purchased
- Boat rental: 20-feet 2019 NauticStar with outboard Yamaha 115hp, XL Bimini Top, built-in cooler, and swimming ladder, bottles of water, ice, no boating experience required as instructions are provided (please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to receive boating and safety instructions)
- Two-hour sunset cruise with bottle of champagne: two-hour cruise, bottle of champagne
Boat lovers can be their own captain for a day with self-rental boats at Miami-Rent-Boat. This local boat-rental facility, located in Sea Isle Marina next to the Venetian Causeway in Miami, operates exclusively in Miami. With boating excursions of the Biscayne Bay, natives and tourists alike, can enjoy the sights of Miami, including millionaires' homes, manatees, dolphins, little wild islands, and the crystal-clear waters of Haulover or Nixon sandbar.