All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
An aquarium visit soothes the soul with visions of ambling fish and bubbling tanks that make us nostalgic for the gestation pods in which all human life begins. Come full circle with this Groupon.
$159 for a Sea Trek Package for Two (Up to $258 Value)
- Sea Trek Reef Encounter for two, which includes park admission (up to a $99 value each)
- Sea Trek photographs on a CD (up to a $60 value)
During a 20-minute Sea Trek Reef Encounter, guests don specialized helmets that allow them to breathe while walking underwater. They follow staff members through the 300,000-gallon tropical-reef exhibit, surrounded by schools of stingrays and colorful fish. Aquarium divers dole out food to draw the animals closer, and a photographer preserves snapshots of the experience on a CD.
Encounters are held Wednesday–Sunday.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Reservation required. Must be 10 or older. Children under 14 must be accompanied by a participating adult or older sibling. Children 14-17 require supervising adult. Extra fee for parking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Seaquarium
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they're also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films here. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. The 38-acre tropical wonderland brims with special opportunities to explore the mysteries of the underwater world, such as:
- Eye Catcher: It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period.
- Permanent Mainstay: Macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles find a safe haven at Tortuga passage.
- Don't Miss: Steal a smooch from a sea lion during a Seal Swim session, and make friends with African penguins at the immerse Penguin Isle exhibit.
- Hidden Gem: The Sea Trek Reef Encounter, a 20-minute underwater journey through a tropical reef spanning 300,000-gallons of water, introduces divers to sea creatures like sting rays and exotic fish.