All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 15, 2015
Reviewed December 14, 2015
Reviewed December 5, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $80 for a Sea Trek Reef Encounter with a photo package for one ($141 value)
- $155 for a Sea Trek Reef Encounter with a photo package for two ($282 value)
- $110 for a Seal Swim with a photo package for one ($192 value)
- $210 for a Seal Swim with a photo package for two ($384 value)
- $209 for a Sea Trek Reef Encounter and Dolphin Odyssey with a photo package for one ($393 value)
Each photo package includes four 5” x 7” prints.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 16, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Parking fee applies. Advance reservations are required. Not valid for expectant mothers. Not valid 12/19/15-1/3/16. See additional fine print. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Seaquarium
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they're also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films here. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. The 38-acre tropical wonderland brims with special opportunities to explore the mysteries of the underwater world, such as:
- Eye Catcher: It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period.
- Permanent Mainstay: Macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles find a safe haven at Tortuga passage.
- Don't Miss: Steal a smooch from a sea lion during a Seal Swim session, and make friends with African penguins at the immerse Penguin Isle exhibit.
- Hidden Gem: The Sea Trek Reef Encounter, a 20-minute underwater journey through a tropical reef spanning 300,000-gallons of water, introduces divers to sea creatures like sting rays and exotic fish.