Choose from Six Options
- $85 for a Dolphin Encounter and photo package for one child (age 5-9 years) ($152 value)*
- $107 for a Dolphin Encounter and photo package for one adult (age 10 and older ($192 value)
- $145 for a Dolphin Odyssey and photo package for one (must be at least 52 inches tall) ($252 value)
- $158 for a Dolphin Encounter and photo package for two children (age 5-9 years) ($304 value)*
- $198 for a Dolphin Encounter and photo package for two adults (age 10 and older) ($384 value)
- $278 for a Dolphin Odyssey and photo package for two (must be at least 52 inches tall) ($504 value)
Each photo package includes four 5” x 7” prints.
*An adult Dolphin Encounter must be purchased with the Dolphin Encounter child package. All participants under the age 18 years must be accompanied by a parent.
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they're also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films at the venue. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. Special opportunities, such as the dolphin encounter, also send people on underwater treks through the reef display, letting them swim with seals or giving them the chance to shake a dolphin's hand.
It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period. On the other end of the scale, macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles lounge at Discovery Bay. Elsewhere, a watery playground and three-story ropes course keep legs from growing too wobbly after a trip to Shark Channel or a smooch from a sea lion.