All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $149 for Dolphin Odyssey Plus 2016 Season Pass for One Person ($254.99 value)
- $107 for Dolphin Encounter Adult Plus 2016 Season Pass ($194.99 value)
- $85 for Dolphin Encounter Child (5-9) Plus 2016 Season Pass ($144.99 value)
- $107 for Seal Swim Adult Plus 2016 Season Pass ($194.99 value)
- $85 for Seal Swim Child (5-9) Plus 2016 Season Pass ($144.99 value)
- $80 for Sea Trek Reef ($143.99 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd; subject to availability. Not valid between December 19, 2016 - January 8, 2017. Program restrictions apply. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Dolphin-Odyssey option: Must be at least 52in tall. Dolphin Encounter option: Children age 5–9 must be accompanied by paying adult participant; or by paying adult observer or participant if age 10–17. Sea Trek participants must be at least 10 years of age. Participants 10-14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 yrs.) participant. Participants 14- 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult. Seal swim participants must be at least 5 years old and be able to swim. Children ages 5-9 must be accompanied at all times by a paying adult participant. Participants 10-17 years must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observing guest or participant. Not valid for expectant mothers. Participants should bring their own swimwear and can't wear jewelry. Parking fee applies. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Seaquarium
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they're also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films here. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. The 38-acre tropical wonderland brims with special opportunities to explore the mysteries of the underwater world, such as:
- Eye Catcher: It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period.
- Permanent Mainstay: Macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles find a safe haven at Tortuga passage.
- Don't Miss: Steal a smooch from a sea lion during a Seal Swim session, and make friends with African penguins at the immerse Penguin Isle exhibit.
- Hidden Gem: The Sea Trek Reef Encounter, a 20-minute underwater journey through a tropical reef spanning 300,000-gallons of water, introduces divers to sea creatures like sting rays and exotic fish.