All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
Sea life is a den of horrors; the oceans today are more replete than ever with ghost sharks, headless sea horses, and frankenfish. Today’s Groupon reels in deep-sea terror with the Monster Splash celebration at Miami Seaquarium. The Monster Splash runs October 28–31 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get one child admission to Monster Splash and an all-day Seaquarium pass (a $29.90 value at the door; a $27.77 value online, including tax).<p>
- For $24, you get one adult admission to Monster Splash and an all-day Seaquarium pass (a $40.60 value at the door; a $38.47 value online, including tax).<p>
The 38-acre Miami Seaquarium boasts stellar skyline views over an ocean’s worth of aquatic attractions. This year’s Monster Splash celebration brings a host of family-friendly activities including trick-or-treating, a pirate-skeleton walk, and a monster-themed play area. Pint-size poltergeists and diminutive demons can test their courage with a spine-tingling saunter through the Frightening Forest. Older revelers and eccentric Kevin Costner fans can ditch the water world for the Field of Screams, with its two hair-raising haunted houses. Amid the terrifyingly delicious treats and spooky games, party-going zombies synchronize their shuffling to the beats of an undead DJ. Before the party starts, take advantage of all-day access to the waterlogged exhibits and shows at the Seaquarium, from shark aquariums and coral-reef exhibits to animal feedings and poetry slams for killer whales. The high-flying Top Deck Dolphin show highlights the agility and intelligence of our ocean-bound mammalian cousins, and the Golden Dome Sea Lion show immerses the audience in the comedic stylings of Salty the Sea Lion and his beflippered friends.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid until 10/28/11. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only from 10/28/11-10/31/11. Parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Seaquarium
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they're also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films here. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. The 38-acre tropical wonderland brims with special opportunities to explore the mysteries of the underwater world, such as:
- Eye Catcher: It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period.
- Permanent Mainstay: Macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles find a safe haven at Tortuga passage.
- Don't Miss: Steal a smooch from a sea lion during a Seal Swim session, and make friends with African penguins at the immerse Penguin Isle exhibit.
- Hidden Gem: The Sea Trek Reef Encounter, a 20-minute underwater journey through a tropical reef spanning 300,000-gallons of water, introduces divers to sea creatures like sting rays and exotic fish.