All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$46.50 for one range package for two ($101 total value)
- All-day range passes for two ($24 value)
- Ear and eye protection for two ($8 value)
- Two targets ($4 value)
- All-day rental for more than 70 types of guns for two ($60 value)
- One $5 ammo credit
$100 for two vouchers, each good for one of the above range packages for two ($202 total value)
$19.50 for one entry to the three-gun-match course with eye and ear protection ($44 value
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Options 1 and 2: Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Multivoucher option: Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Ammo is not included for 3 Gun match, must purchase it when signing up for 3 gun match course. Each customer will receive $5.00 off ammo per voucher range option that is redeemed, not $5.00 off per person. Limit 1 Groupon per day. Can be purchased every 90 days. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Valley Shooting Grounds
- Vandalia: 50-foot indoor handgun range
- Vandalia: outdoor rifle and handgun range; distances from 10 meters to 90 yards
- Springfield: 12 indoor lanes rated for pistols, rifles, and shotguns
- Handguns, such as a Desert Eagle .50 AE
At a Glance
Miami Valley Shooting Grounds has been a destination for firearms training since 1953. In the decades since that grand opening, the company has grown into two locations—each with a retail store stocked to capacity with rifles, handguns, knives, and accessories. Onsite ranges and classrooms also make ideal training grounds, where instructors lead sessions that accommodate all skill levels.