Choose from Six Options
- $99 for two anti-bullying therapy sessions for youth, families, and young adults ($240 value)
- $199 for four anti-bullying therapy sessions for youth, families, and young adults ($440 value)
- $99 for two narrative therapy sessions for creative professionals ($240 value)
- $199 for four narrative therapy sessions for creative professionals ($440 value)
- $99 for two gay and LGBTQ-affirmative psychotherapy sessions ($240 value)
- $199 for four gay and LGBTQ-affirmative psychotherapy sessions ($440 value)
A Chat with Michael Anthony Nalepa, MA
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I find that most therapists work from a place of "healing the trauma," which leaves Clients feeling broken and needing to be fixed. Our work reframes your preferred journey with empowered hope and strength.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Unlike other therapies, strength-based counseling isn't about fixing what's broken-- but, rather, amplifying a Client's passions, dreams and desires, co-creating an empowered future full of opportunity. This unique therapeutic approach is uniquely client-centered and solution-focused.
What do you love most about your job?
Collaborative therapy is my passion. My mental health work has been featured on NBC News, ABC, Yahoo & conferences throughout the country. I hold specializations in: ADDICTION, bullying, gay/LGBTQIA-affirmative therapy, HIV/CANCER, GENDER exploration, ART therapy, & the COGNITIVE sciences.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
"I came to therapy hating the world, hating my life, hating myself...but Michael helped me realized that I didn't hate the world. In fact, I cared about it so much that I was overwhelmed with that love and care...I now know I have a voice and that voice matters. I matter." -Anonymous Nalepa is a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern, IMF89637
205 1/2 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004