People love pizza because its circular shape satisfies every human's primal urge to devour the planet Earth. Dig into the crust with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$31 for dinner for two ($62.75 total value)
- One appetizer (up to 10.95 value each)
- Two salads or soups (up to $7.95 value each)
- Two entrees or two 12-inch personal pizzas (up to $17.95 value each)<p>
$62 for dinner for four ($125.50 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to 10.95 value each)
- Four salads or soups (up to $7.95 value each)
- Four entrees or four 12-inch personal pizzas (up to $17.95 value each)<p>
Michael Anthony's Pizzeria
The chefs at Michael Anthony's Pizzeria flex their creativity with gourmet pizzas. They decorate crusts with the ingredients that make up classic Italian dishes, such as chicken marsala—chicken, mushrooms, and marsala sauce—and penne vodka—ziti, vodka sauce, and mozzarella and romano cheeses. They also venture into the dessert-pizza realm, topping pies with unique pairings such as Nutella and fire-roasted pistachios. Pizza-free dishes include ravioli, chicken parmigiana, and a sausage-and-peppers hero.
“We were pleasantly surprised! Good food and nice people!! ”
“Owner very personable! Food was very good!”