Skilled technicians remove unwanted hair and reduce follicle growth with Cutera CoolGlide Laser
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (a $600 value)
- $119 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (a $1,200 value)
- $109 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (an $825 value)
- $169 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (a $1,650 value)
- $149 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (a $1,050 value)
- $249 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (a $2,100 value)<p>
Armed with a Cutera CoolGlide Laser, technicians remove hair in small areas in 15 to 20 minutes, medium areas in 30 to 40 minutes, and large areas in 50 to 60 minutes. Click here to see valid treatment areas.<p>
Decisions about health care should not be made in haste. Consultation required as all candidates may not be eligible. Eligibility will be determined on an individual basis applying the accepted and prevailing standards of practice. Non-candidates will be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for select treatment areas. Must sign waiver. New customers to laser hair removal only. Must use all treatments on same area. Must shave area the night before or morning before treatment. Must stay out of the sun for 2 weeks prior and have no self tanner on. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Michael Horn Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Board-certified surgeon Michael Horn helps boost patients' confidence with cosmetic treatments that range from surgical face-lifts and rhinoplasty to Botox injections and extreme trampolining. His time outside the office is spent studying his craft at national meetings or imparting wisdom to other surgeons as a frequent lecturer on plastic surgery. In patients' rooms, his focus rests solely on the person in front of him, as he listens to their cosmetic goals and discusses their treatment options.