Good photographs can be ruined by redeye, when the bright light of the flash causes eyeballs to protect themselves by turning completely around and exposing their brain cords. Stare straight with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a 2.5-hour photography workshop for one (a $225 value)
- $129 for a 2.5-hour photography workshop for two (a $450 value)<p>
Kansas City Zoo workshops currently are scheduled for Saturday, April 6; Saturday, May 18; Tuesday, June 4; and Wednesday, June 5, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. The workshop includes the following for each participant:
- Full-day admission to the zoo
- Lessons on wildlife photography and general picture-snapping techniques
- Access to professional lenses to sample during the workshop
- A copy of Michael Russell’s eBook on photography, which students can access before the workshop<p>
Michael Russell Photography
When he was a child, Michael Russell spent a lot of time in his father’s darkroom, watching and helping him develop photographs. As Russell grew into an adult, he still loved photography but opted to pursue a career in front of the camera as a television news reporter. Even as he interviewed celebrities, presidents, and wax statues of presidents, he found himself most engaged with shooting his own video, and with framing shots of natural landscapes and wildlife. He eventually would leave his broadcasting career to teach photography full time, and venture on expeditions to scenic vistas and art fairs. During Russell’s workshops, his picture-snapping protégés can pick his brain as they practice various photography concepts and sample professional lenses.
Swope Park - Kansas City Zoo
6800 Zoo Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64132