Guests can enjoy a fine five-course dinner made from fresh ingredients
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Steakhouse
- What’s included:
- Amuse bouche: crisp fried artichoke heart lemon aioli, shaved parmigiano, tomato sofritto, basil cress
- First course duo: burrata with arugula pesto, duck prosciutto with roasted pear
- Second course: truffle ricotta angolotti, porcini and mixed mushroom, shaved parmigiano, marsala mushroom soup, crisp sage, basil cress, olive oil
- Main course: choice of branzino, pan-seared, wild Argentina shrimp, east coast clams, cherry tomato, roasted peppers, and fennel greens or Ontario prime striploin, sautéed winter greens, roasted cippolini, heirloom carrot, parmesan fricco, porcini mushroom jus
- Dessert: house-made dessert platter
- Valid during merchant’s operating hours from 4:30 p.m. to close
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Valid during merchant's operating hours from 4:30 p.m. to closing. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Online reservations or walk-ins will not be accepted. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 2 per table. A service charge of 18% will be added to your pre-discounted bill. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Michael's on Simcoe
Michael’s On Simcoe is a family-run, modern Toronto steakhouse with an Italian twist located in the heart of the Financial/Entertainment district on 100 Simcoe St. Michael’s features the best of premier steaks including A5 Kobe, American Wagyu, in house dry-aged USDA Prime and PEI naturally raised grass-fed beef along with an assortment of home-made pasta and fresh fish.