Choose from Three Options
- $34 for a seafood dinner for two (up to a $68 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
Two entrees (up to a $56 value each)
- $68 for a seafood dinner for four (up to a $136 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
Four entrees (up to a $112 value)
- $100 for $200 worth of catering for dine-in or take-out for parties of 15 or more
See the full menu.
Water laps at a freshly renovated wooden deck, drowned out by the chatter of diners seated beneath umbrellas. This oceanfront setting inspires the sea-blue tablecloths and nautical theme of the dining room at Michael's Porthole, as well as the eatery's menu of locally sourced seafood and American continental cuisine. Chefs crown their lobster paella with subaqueous morsels such as shrimp, clams, and mussels, but are sure to pick out any accidentally netted triathletes. Diners can cool their palates with frozen hurricane cocktails blended at one of two bars. At the bars and in the dining room, TVs broadcast NFL games, and live musicians play on the weekends.