Photographs capture times in your life you want to remember, like when you get engaged or when you set down your car keys somewhere. Remember the good times with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a two-hour DSLR basic-training class held in a fully equipped private classroom with air conditioning, 100" screen, and bathrooms ($120 value)
- $149 for a four-hour semi-private intermediate training class with a live model ($300 value)
The four-hour semi-private class covers:
- Use of aperture, shutter speed, iso, depth of field, and the camera's metering system
- Finding the best natural light
- Shooting in different lighting conditions, from bright to dark
- Getting the correct exposer and white balance
- Using a reflector, scrim, and bounced light
- Working with a subject on posing and interacting with subjects
- Using off-camera lighting, from speed lights to studio strobes
Michael Zero Photography
With a sharp eye and steady hand, Michael Zero has developed a respected name in Cincinnati’s photography community. He has taught thousands of students in his photography courses, guiding them through topics such as techniques and composition, allowing them to feel confident using a camera to best photograph their subjects. When he's not leading classes, he captures the best angles of individuals and wrangles entire families for annual portraits, as well as for larger companies.