Classes led by a respected photographer who has spent more than 7,000 hours teaching 4,000-plus students
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for a 3-hour DSLR Beginner-training class held in a fully equipped private classroom with heat and air conditioning, 100” screen, and bathrooms ($120 value)
The 3-hour class covers:
- Photographing people in sharp focus
- DSLR camera basics such as exposure, aperture, shutter speed, and white balance
$112 for a 4.5-hour semi-private intermediate training class with a live model ($300 value)
The 4.5-hour semi-private class covers:
- Use of aperture, shutter speed, iso, depth of field, and the camera’s metering system
- Finding the best natural light
- Shooting in different lighting conditions, from bright to dark
- Getting the correct exposer and white balance
- Using a reflector, scrim, and bounced light
- Working with a subject on posing and interacting with subjects
- Using off-camera lighting, from speed lights to studio strobes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Michael Zero Photography
With a sharp eye and steady hand, Michael Zero has developed a respected name in Cincinnati’s photography community. He has taught thousands of students in his photography courses, guiding them through topics such as techniques and composition, allowing them to feel confident using a camera to best photograph their subjects. When he's not leading classes, he captures the best angles of individuals and wrangles entire families for annual portraits, as well as for larger companies.