The relationship between golfer and caddy is a time-honored, sacred bond, like the relationship between male wombat and female wombat. Treasure the links with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (up to a $101 value)
- $90 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (up to a $202 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Michaelbrook Ranch Golf Course
Michaelbrook Ranch Golf Course unspools in the Okanagan Valley, inviting players to tee off against a backdrop of mountains and wine vineyards. Measuring 3,799 yards from the back tees, the par-63 executive course is relatively diminutive in stature but outfitted with hazards such as water on four holes, troublesome rough, and the threat of interference from lost sommeliers. The distinctive 18th hole boasts two greens—one an island and one safely inland—each of which may be in play on any given day. After sinking your last putt, head over to the Brook Bar and Grill for a post-round meal and celebratory drinks.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-63 course
- Total length of 3,799 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 58 from the back tees
- Course slope of 84 from the back tees
- Two sets of tees per hole