Choosing pizza toppings is a lot like being married: if there is an irreconcilable disagreement, both parties take half. Grab a piece of the pie with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $22 worth of pizza and sandwich fare, such as:
- Buffalo chicken pizza ($7.99–$21.79)
- Deluxe pizza with pepperoni, sausage, beef, and a mélange of vegetables ($7.99–$21.79)
- Build your own pizza with 16 topping options ($6.39–$15.89 for cheese; toppings $0.59–$1.99 extra)
- Meaty subs made with bread or enveloped in fresh pizza dough ($4.79–$6.99)
- See the full menu
- Valid for carry-out at the Wilma Rudolph Blvd. location and dine-in at the Sango and University Avenue restaurants<p>
The pizza pros at Michael’s Pizza knead freshly made dough into circular palettes before slathering house-made tomato sauce, creamy mozzarella cheese, and a mélange of high-quality toppings. Michael’s menu includes masterpieces of handmade subs, pastas, salads, strombolis, and calzones.