What You'll Get
Choosing pizza toppings is a lot like being married: if there is an irreconcilable disagreement, both parties take half. Grab a piece of the pie with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $22 worth of pizza and sandwich fare, such as:
- Buffalo chicken pizza ($7.99–$21.79)
- Deluxe pizza with pepperoni, sausage, beef, and a mélange of vegetables ($7.99–$21.79)
- Build your own pizza with 16 topping options ($6.39–$15.89 for cheese; toppings $0.59–$1.99 extra)
- Meaty subs made with bread or enveloped in fresh pizza dough ($4.79–$6.99)
- See the full menu
- Valid for carry-out at the Wilma Rudolph Blvd. location and dine-in at the Sango and University Avenue restaurants<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for location purchased. Dine-in only at the Sango and University Avenue locations. Carry-out only at the Wilma Rudolph Blvd. location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Michael’s Pizza
The pizza pros at Michael’s Pizza knead freshly made dough into circular palettes before slathering house-made tomato sauce, creamy mozzarella cheese, and a mélange of high-quality toppings. Michael’s menu includes masterpieces of handmade subs, pastas, salads, strombolis, and calzones.