Despite the best efforts of modern medicine, there's still no way to make your face grow at the same rate as your hair. Even it out with a haircut with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for haircut and deep conditioning treatment ($75 value)
- $59 for haircut, wash, conditioning, blowout, and all-over color ($130 value)
- $79 for haircut, wash, conditioning, blowout, and partial highlights ($170 value)
- $89 for haircut, wash, conditioning, blowout, and full highlights ($180 value)
- $19 for Gel manicure, with soak off, French manicure option, and cuticle treatment ($40 value)
Michel's Salon & Day Spa
When it comes to elongating ‘dos with extensions, the styling team at Michel's Salon & Day Spa know that there are no substitutes for real hair. That’s why they use Great Lengths extensions, all of which are made entirely from human hair, and result in cascading tresses. But extensions only skim the surface of the salon’s hair care, which range from brightening strands with single-process color to smoothing locks with formaldehyde-free keratin treatments.
And hair care, in turn, only skims the surface of services Michel Njem and his team of expert aestheticians have offered since 1998. Heated basalt stones help soothe achy muscles during massages, while marine botanical masques enrich skin during seaweed facials, a more accessible option than finding a mermaid to nuzzle. Michel’s even piles pampering upon pampering by concluding relaxing pedicures with a dip in the private pedicure room’s Jacuzzi foot bath.