Carpet cleaners use family- and pet-safe cleaning products devoid of harsh chemicals, leaving carpets dry in 30 minutes sans sticky residue
What You'll Get
- Service radius: valid only within 20 miles of zip code 22032
Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Stairs are not included as a room and may incur a $2/stair fee
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Stairs are not included as a room and may incur a $2/stair fee. Appointment required. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 22032. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Michelangelo Enterprises
It's a given that dirt clings to carpets as we walk across them. But why is it also a given that carpet cleaners should be full of harsh chemicals? The insured technicians at Michelangelo Enterprises refute this line of thinking, using only 100% bio-degradable products. The nonallergenic cleaners, which are safe for families and pets, are dry to the touch in less than 30 minutes without leaving behind any toxic or sticky residues.