Carpet cleaners use family- and pet-safe cleaning products devoid of harsh chemicals, leaving carpets dry in 30 minutes sans sticky residue
About This Deal
- Reliable cleaners remove stains or odor from the carpets
- Low moisture cleaning
- Service radius: valid only within 20 miles of zip code 22032
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Stairs are not included as a room and may incur a $2/stair fee
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Michelangelo Enterprises
It's a given that dirt clings to carpets as we walk across them. But why is it also a given that carpet cleaners should be full of harsh chemicals? The insured technicians at Michelangelo Enterprises refute this line of thinking, using only 100% bio-degradable products. The nonallergenic cleaners, which are safe for families and pets, are dry to the touch in less than 30 minutes without leaving behind any toxic or sticky residues.