A great haircut can inspire even the most listless and despondent of scalps, much like a papier-mâché crown of Chicken Soup for the Soul essays. Give your head a pick-me-up with today’s Groupon from Michelle Hubble at Camelo Pardalís Beauty, located inside Alley Cats Salon. Choose from the following options:
- For $48, you get a haircut package (a $105 total value), which includes the following:
- One women’s haircut, shampoo, and style (a $40 value)
- All-over color (a $65 value)
- For $79, you get a deluxe beauty package (up to a $185 total value).
- For $303, you get four deluxe beauty packages to be used over the course of six months (up to a $740 total value).
- For $650, you get nine deluxe beauty packages to be used over the course of one year (up to a $1,665 total value). </p>
Each deluxe beauty package includes the following: * One women’s haircut, shampoo, and style (a $40 value) * All-over color (a $65 value) * Partial highlights (an $80 value) * One eyebrow-waxing service (up to a $20 value)
A master barber, Alfaparf Milano color educator, and visual artist, Michelle Hubble designs striking hairstyles that are as easy on the eyes as they are to care for. During each two-hour service, Hubble and her trained stylists nourish locks with elixirs from her custom-formulated product line, crafted using organic ingredients and absolutely no magic beans. Specializing in one-of-a-kind styles as well as men’s razor cuts, she first determines the client’s desired look, before shampooing strands and using her expertise in special coloring techniques such as ombre and color blocking to infuse them with a new, rich, dimensional hue. Hubble then skillfully snips split ends, tames flyaways, and puts frizz in its place, transforming any overgrown head garden into a tamed, yet edgy head bonsai. An optional brow wax frames peepers with soft, natural arches, perfect for drawing attention to new face framing layers or eye-level pin striping.