IPL can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking clearer and smoother
What You'll Get
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
View Michelle Norvell Aesthetics’ other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Michelle Norvell Aesthetics
Owner of Michelle Norvell Aesthetics and Liv Beautiful, Michelle Norvell is a family nurse practitioner who began her career in emergency medicine. She discovered her passion for aesthetics and pursued it. She became a master injector and adopted a philosophy of living your best life and never settling for less. She takes pride in the relaxing and welcoming atmosphere she maintains for both her male and female clients. Her focus is on natural aesthetics to enhance beauty and inspire confidence with services that include:
- European Facial
- Laser-Lipo Treatments
- Medical-Grade Microneedling
- Microdermabrasion and Facial
- IPL Photorejuvenation
- Enzyme Peel and Microdermabrasion
- Teeth Whitening