Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
- $129 for a 40-hour real estate licensing class (a $285 value)
- Basics for passing Michigan Real Estate Exam for salespersons
- Covers valuation and market analysis, property ownership, and financing
- See complete list of covered topics<p>
- $99 for an online real estate licensing course (up to a $295 value)
- Basics for passing Michigan Real Estate Exam for Salesperson
- Covers same topics as classroom course
- Online feature includes audio narrated slides.
- Requires mandatory test completion and 2,000 minutes logged online.
* $99 for a [home-study](http://gr.pn/zI8rCe) real estate licensing course (up to a $349 value) - Basics for passing Michigan Real Estate Exam for Salesperson - Covers same topics as classroom course - Materials include textbook and test CDs and DVDs - 70% or higher on exam is required in order to obtain 40 credit hours.
* All class materials are included
Michigan Institute of Real Estate
Since 1985, the Michigan Institute of Real Estate has aided real estate agents, brokers, and builders in fulfilling licensing requirements and enriching knowledge of their field. President Namir K. George and fellow experts illuminate the requisites necessary for career paths such as mortgage-loan officer, home inspector, real-estate salesperson, or appraiser. In addition to classroom sessions, Michigan Institute of Real Estate permits pupils to complete coursework online or through home study, so they can complete academics from the comfort of their home or behind the shirts in their crush's walk-in closet. The agency also supplies students with abundant study tools, including flashcards, training CDs, and DVDs.