55-minute round-trip ride in a 1900-era train car provides fun for the whole family
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 55-minute round-trip train ride in a 1900-era train car
- Dates of operation:
- June 8-September 2: seven days per week
- September 7-October 20: weekends only
- Departure times: 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.; departure times differ during special event weekends such as Mother’s Day, Autumn Color, Pumpkin Special, Santa Express, and Snow Train
- Click here to view the train ride brochure
- Child tickets valid for customers ages 3-12
- Free admission for children under 2
- Transportation: free parking
- Museum amenities: public restrooms, a picnic shelter, and Pine Tree Park
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for Special Event rides or Dining Rides. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mid-Continent Railway Museum
Since 1963, Mid-Continent Railway Museum has recreated the small-town life during the ''Golden Age of Railroading''. Offering rides in 1900-era train cars, educational exhibits, and railroad displays, it provides fun for all ages.
- The Mid-Continent Experience: 55-minute round-trip train ride on a former branch line of the Chicago and North Western Railway
- Outdoor Displays: displays featuring steam locomotives and almost 40 train cars
- Don't Miss: examples of Mid-Continent’s wood car restorations, including the Badger #2 “Fish Car”, the Art Nouveau-motif of the Milwaukee Lake Shore and Western #63, the 1903-built Copper Range Coach #60