Regular maintenance reaffirms vehicles’ worth, preventing them from loitering in scrap yards and drinking crude oil with old lawn mowers. Keep auto confidence in top condition with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for one full-service oil-change package (a $117.95 total value)
$28 for two full-service oil-change packages (a $235.90 total value)<p>
Each package includes:
- An oil change, including five quarts of oil and a filter (a $29.99 value)
- A tire rotation (a $14.99 value)
- An air-conditioning-performance check, including temperature read out, dash switch operation, belt and hose inspection, clutch engagement check, compressor operation check, and black light leak check (a $19.99 value)
- A courtesy check, including top off of fluids, tire pressure check and set, visual brake inspection, belts and hoses check, and engine check (a $34.99 value)
- An electrical load test for battery and alternator, including battery load condition, alternator output and cables, and print out (a $17.99 value)<p>
After refilling autos with 5 quarts of regular motor oil, Midas technicians rotate tires to help ensure even tread wear. Each courtesy check includes a top off of all fluids, investigation of any check-engine codes, and visual inspection of brakes, belts, and hoses. Experts analyze the load condition of the car’s battery, and test the alternator’s output and cables. During the AC-performance check, technicians inspect belts and hoses, check the compressor, and check for leaks using embedded dye and a black light. The service also includes a temperature readout, dash-switch operation, and a written summary of the AC system.<p>
Drawing on half a century of automotive service, Midas helps drivers to prolong vehicle vigor with factory-recommended maintenance services. Mechanics pop car hoods to inspect belts, hoses, fluids, test the vehicles electrical system. Trained technicians also offer lifetime warranties on brake friction replacement.