Expert technicians conduct an oil change in order to keep the engine road-ready, properly lubricated, and working efficiently
About This Deal
- A Midas oil change takes about 60 minutes and includes oil and filter change as well as the complimentary Midas Touch Courtesy Check
- Oil Change Plus customers should allow another 15 minutes for tire rotation
- A do-it-yourself oil change can take up to an hour, depending on how easily you can access the oil drain plug and filter on your vehicle.
- Valid days: Monday-Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner's manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Midas offers a range of services such as factory-recommended maintenance visits, routine oil changes, new tires, or repair services. Repairs are offered on brakes, muffler and exhaust, suspension, air conditioner, or any other mechanical or electrical component of the car. Midas also provides Fleet Services, Online Tire Shopping and special financing for vehicles.