Skilled automotive technicians offer a variety of car maintenance and repair services including oil change, wheel alignment, and tire repair
What You'll Get
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
- Oil changes include 30-point full courtesy check, brake inspection, alignment check, and tire inspection.
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
Choose from three available locations:
- 854-60 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia
- 9417 Bustleton Ave, Philadelphia
- 2251 Street Road, Bensalem
The Fine Print
Drawing on half a century of automotive service, Midas helps drivers prolong vehicle vigor with factory-recommended maintenance. Mechanics pop car hoods to perform oil changes with standard and temperature-durable synthetic solutions, taking time to inspect belts, hoses, fluids, and the air conditioner's resident penguin. Armed with efficient catalytic converters built to US EPA standards, the staff helps shrink harmful emissions during muffler and exhaust-system checks. Trained technicians augment brake services with lifetime guarantees and keep tires road-safe with rotations or replacements from Goodyear, Michelin, Firestone, and Bridgestone.