Technicians change oil in the clients car to ensure the engine runs smoothly, and perform a courtesy check.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included for oil change:
- Disposal fee
- Up to 5 quarts of oil
- Standard filter
- Courtesy check including visual brake check, battery, air filter, fluid, belts, and hoses (upon the client’s request)
- Restrictions: additional fees apply for sports, foreign, or luxury vehicles
- Choose from six available locations:
- 6689 U.S. 9, Howell
- 2403 Route 35, Manasquan
- 3248 State Route 35, Hazlet
- 450 State Route 35, Red Bank
- 910 Highway 33, Hamilton Square
- 437 Route 130, East Windsor
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Drawing on half a century of automotive service, Midas helps drivers prolong vehicle vigor with factory-recommended maintenance. Mechanics pop car hoods to perform oil changes with standard and temperature-durable synthetic solutions, taking time to inspect belts, hoses, fluids, and the air conditioner's resident penguin.
Armed with efficient catalytic converters built to US EPA standards, the staff helps shrink harmful emissions during muffler and exhaust-system checks. Trained technicians augment brake services with lifetime guarantees and keep tires road-safe with rotations or replacements from Goodyear, Michelin, Cooper Tires, BFG, and Hankook.