All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed June 15, 2018
· Reviewed June 6, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $19 for an oil change with conventional oil and 45-point inspection ($39.99 value)
- $29 for an oil change with synthetic blend oil and 45-point inspection ($52.99 value)
- $44 for an oil change with full synthetic oil and 45-point inspection ($79.99 value)
Valid Saturday or Sunday:
- $24 for an oil change with conventional oil and 45-point inspection ($39.99 value)
- $34 for an oil change with synthetic blend oil and 45-point inspection ($52.99 value)
- $49 for an oil change with full synthetic oil and 45-point inspection ($79.99 value)
Valid Any Day:
- $79 for a computerized four-wheel alignment, with a 45-point inspection, for non-European cars ($130 value)
- $89 for a computerized four-wheel alignment, with a 45-point inspection, for European cars ($150 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil. Additional quarts will incur extra fee. Valid for standard spin on filter. Cartridge filter will be extra fee. Tax is not included. Extra fees apply for oil and filter disposal. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Drawing on half a century of automotive service, Midas helps drivers to prolong vehicle vigour with factory-recommended maintenance services. Mechanics pop car hoods to perform oil changes with standard and temperature-durable synthetic solutions, taking time to inspect belts, hoses, fluids, and the air conditioner's resident penguin. Armed with efficient catalytic converters built to U.S. EPA standards, the staff helps to shrink harmful emissions during muffler and exhaust-system checks. Trained technicians augment brake services with lifetime guarantees and curate healthy, evenly worn tires with rotations or replacements from Goodyear, Michelin, Firestone, and Bridgestone.