Proper car maintenance will help a vehicle live longer, just as proper muscle maintenance will help you save a car from drowning. Be a hero with today’s Groupon to Midland Avenue Automotive in Paramus. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a seasonal package of services (a $180.99 value) that includes the following:<p>
- Seasonal changeover (a $51 value)
- Wiper blades (a $30 value)
- 30-point inspection (a $19.99 value)
- Tire balancing (an $80 value)<p>
- For $199, you get $499 toward the purchase of four new winter tires, installation, and balancing.<p>
- For $399, you get $998 toward the purchase of four new winter tires, installation, and balancing.<p>
Ministering to a host of domestic and foreign models, Midland Avenue Automotive preps roadsters for the slippery and windswept winter driving season with timely auto services. Technicians re-sole steel ponies with a seasonal changeover service, swapping mild-mannered all-season tires for customer-provided sets their winter compatriots. Auto experts balance rugged rubber snowshoes and pop the hood for a 30-point inspection that double-checks fluid levels, scans belts and hoses, and removes baking gingerbread from the engine block before it burns. Mechanics also install a new set of windshield-wiper blades, helping drivers safely squash the arrival of each delicate and unique snowflake.
Midland Avenue Automotive can also outfit autos with a new set of winter tires from the weather-hardy horde of brand names, including Bridgestone, Michelin, Yokohama, Firestone, and Goodyear. Drivers apply discounts toward the purchase new winter galoshes in sizes varying from 15–16 inches ($149–$199 each) to 17–19 inches ($199–$349 each). Technicians install and balance new purchases ($20/wheel) before sending cars out into the snow with pink in their cheeks and fresh radiator fluid in their thermos.