It’s crucial to periodically clean out your car, from removing old parking slips from your dashboard to chipping the bird skeletons off your grill. Lighten your load with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a 20- to 60-minute full interior and exterior detailing for a sedan (a $99 value)
- Vacuum interior seats, carpet, trunk, and cargo area
- Custom clean and dress dash, vents, instruments, and trim
- Hand wash and dry doorjambs
- Clean and dress tires and rims
- Clean windows inside and out
- Clean and protect leather seats
- Clean and polish scratches, film, and oxidation from headlights
- Degrease, steam clean, and detail engine bay
- Shampoo and deodorize carpet and upholstery with a heated soil extractor<p>
$69 for the above package for an SUV, truck, or wagon (a $149 value)
$99 for the above package for a large SUV, truck, or van (a $199 value)<p>
The folks at Midnight Motors believe that cars are different from one another and need to be treated as such. That's why the professional detailers stock more than a dozen specialty cleaners, dressings, and polishes, and carefully pick and choose from the potpourri of products based on each car's condition. Solutions such as Diamond Shine Plus paint sealant—which is formulated from 26 ingredients—bonds to the paint's surface and gives it long-lasting protection from fading and oxidation. On the interior, detailers can comb through carpets and upholstery with heated soil extractors, which infuse every fiber with shampoo and deodorizers. Custom detailing packages add weight to the company's automotive-individuality philosophy by allowing motorists to put together a series of treatments—including buffing, waxing, and engine detailing—that meet the specific needs and allergies of their own prized vehicle.
66% of 80 customers recommend
“Pleasant and prompt.”
“Great job and nice people!”
“great service - very pleased with the work completed. 10yr old mdx looks brand new! thank you!”
10651 SE Foster Rd.
Portland, Oregon 97266