All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Neglected cars try to escape their owners by parking in tow zones or running away from their garages to join the demolition derby. Keep custody of your car with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$44 for a silver interior-detail package (an $89 value)
- Shampooing and cleaning of carpets and floor mats
- Dusting and cleansing of dashboard, vents, and paneling
- Protectant and cleaning for seats
- Window washing<p>
$87 for a gold complete basic-detail package (a $174 value)
- A Scotchgard treatment
- Spot claying or full-vehicle claying
- Light swirl and haze removal
- Wax or sealant application
- Cleaning of interior and exterior windows and mirrors
- Cleaning and polishing of chrome or metal trim
- Spot cleaning of upholstery
- A complete interior cleaning, including vacuuming, wipe down, and leather and carpet treatments<p>
$125 for an ultimate platinum detail package (a $249 value)
- Everything listed in the complete basic-detail package
- Engine cleaning and dressing
- A three-step polishing process with Menzerna products to remove fine scratches or swirls<p>
Additional charges may be required for severe dirt, mold, mildew, or damage in interior details, as well as for SUVs and severe paint imperfections in exterior details.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for service purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Midwest Detailing and Auto Reconditioning
At Midwest Detailing and Auto Reconditioning, owner John Carlson's team of techs washes, buffs, and waxes vehicles' exteriors with high-quality 3M products. But they don't stop there. In fact, of the business's dozens of detailing services, more than half take place inside the vehicle. During an interior cleaning, staffers vacuum and shampoo upholstery, remove stains, and even offset water damage. Like a tree that's grown through a wire fence or away from a weirdo with a chainsaw, the team knows how to adapt to the circumstances, choosing different products based on the color and material of the vehicle's interior.