· Redeemed August 26, 2017
· Redeemed February 20, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for one 90-minute float session ($75 value)
- $129 for three 90-minute float sessions ($225 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Not valid with insurance. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 60 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Midwest Float
A combat veteran who spent eight years in the United States Army, Midwest Float owner Casey Campbell found relief from depression and insomnia within the still confines of a sensory-deprivation flotation pod. The treatments worked so well, Casey decided to share the feeling with clients from around Topeka. Read on to learn more:
- How It Works: A trip to Midwest Float begins in a private room, where you'll prepare for your flotation session. After taking a shower, you'll step into the center's flotation pod. Filled with 850 pounds of Epsom salt dissolved in 250 gallons of water, the pod renders the body perfectly buoyant, letting you float in near-weightlessness. The pods also protect against light and sound, a lack of stimuli that allows brains to power down and recharge.
- Benefits of Flotation: For clients like Casey, flotation often reduces stress and anxiety, helping to deal with difficulty sleeping, negative thoughts, lack of concentration, and chronic headaches. Many also praise the therapy for its physical healing properties, reporting benefits associated with increased circulation and endorphin levels.