All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 14, 2017
· Reviewed November 5, 2016
· Reviewed October 11, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a concealed carry class for one ($60 value)
- $55 for a concealed carry class for two ($120 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Midwest Gun Safety
Eric Lovgren and his wife, Allison, have dedicated their lives to helping individuals new to firearms to gain skills and confidence while developing safe habits. And, with area ranges such as WCTC Firing Range serving as hosts, their school, Midwest Gun Safety, offers concealed-carry classes and shooting lessons to do just that. Read on to learn more about each knowledge-imparting offering.
- Wisconsin concealed-carry class: This three-hour class was praised by Lake Country Now as being "ideal for those who would like to get a concealed-carry permit but may be hesitant due to lack of firearms experience." Topics covered include self-defense laws and fundamental rules for safe gun handling. Students who complete this course are eligible to apply for a Wisconsin concealed-carry license.
- Minnesota/Florida concealed-carry class: Unlike its Wisconsin counterpart, this class requires prior firearms experience. Pupils, for example, must be able to demonstrate safe gun handling and basic pistol operation via a shooting qualification session. Upon completion, students are able to apply for Florida and Minnesota concealed-carry permits.
- Shooting lessons: Regardless of individuals' experience level, Eric and Allison can help them hone their shooting skills and firearms knowledge during these 45-minute lessons, which can be booked privately or with two students. Each session includes 30 minutes of range time and use of a firearm, safety equipment, targets, and ammunition.