- One Rum Aficionado Grand Tasting Ticket
- Two Rum Aficionado Grand Tasting Tickets
The MidWest Rum Fest takes place on April 8th, 2017 at the Logan Square Auditorium. The ticket allows customers to attend the event for 4 hours, 1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m, a tasting cup, access to the grand tasting room,and access to seminar rooms that are open to the public
- 2 oz. tasting snifter glass
- Tasting punch card that can be redeemed for spirits
- Each ticket is equivalent to .25oz pouring of neat rum or 1.5 oz of a single cocktail.
- Complimentary snacks
MidWest Rum Festival
Before the American Revolution, rum—that most sweet and potent nectar of distilled sugarcane juice—was the most-consumed spirit in the USA. The diehard enthusiasts of The Rum Lab aim to put this liquid joy back on the throne with the 3rd Annual MidWest "Chicago" Rum Fest. Here's what liquor fans, rum aficionados, and sea-shanty singers can expect from the fest:
- The Rums: Each guest receives a complimentary tasting snifter and sample tickets, each valid for a quarter-ounce pour of neat rum or 1.5 ounces of a single cocktail blend.
- The Seminars: Master distiller and blender Richard Seale teaches you how to understand rum, "edu-tainer" Jerald O'Kennard exposes on how the best rums are made and evaluated, and representatives from Rum Diplomatico lead a master class in rum.
- Extra Perks: Admission also includes a food coupon.