Stylists snip strands before enlivening them with single-process or ombre color, partial or full highlights, or Créde ER conditioner
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $40 for a haircut and single-process color ($133 value)
- $50 for a haircut and partial highlights ($173 value)
- $60.50 for a haircut and full highlights ($213 value)
- $70.50 for a haircut and ombre color ($238 value)
- $25.50 for a haircut and Créde ER conditioning treatment with a blowout ($98 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $20 additional fee for appointments with Michael. Additional fee for long or thick hair. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mijo Hair Salon
The stylists at Mijo Hair Salon have terrific hands but even better ears. Before doling out any of their keratin smoothing treatments, precision haircuts, or hair color repair services, the team consults with each client. During the consultation, they listen as the client describes their deepest hair desires and lifestyle while they assess the client’s facial shape and hair texture. With this information, the team administers chic styles sprinkled with Moroccanoil, Milbon, and Fixx hair products.