Authentic restaurant serves a wide selection of Asian dishes such as specialty rolls filled with fresh fish or miso soup
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Japanese with a wide range of sushi options
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- Valid for dine-in for tables of two or more people
- View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Imperial Guard Roll features shrimp tempura, avocado, crab stick, BBQ eel, and three types of tobiko.
- Not valid on holidays (Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Mother’s Day)
- Valid for dine-in only
Need To Know
About Mijuri Sushi Bar & Grill
The chefs at Mijuri Sushi Bar & Grill craft traditional cooked Japanese entrees alongside coils of sushi and sashimi. Slices of super-white tuna and octopus join a list of 60 different varieties of sushi rolls, such as the Tuna Fever and the Imperial Guard roll, whose army of shrimp tempura, avocado, and eel maintains a stony expression at all times. The chefs at Mijuri Sushi Bar & Grill craft traditional cooked Japanese entrees alongside sashimi and more than 60 varieties of sushi, such as the Tuna Fever and the Imperial Guard roll. Additionally, slices of super-white tuna and octopus are served with shrimp tempura, avocado, and eel. A party room for up to 30 guests also available for reservation.