Sushi restaurants highlight the ocean’s finest features, including soft fish, crunchy seaweed, and bottles of pure sake—the only known shark tranquilizer. Savor oceanic treats with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a prix fixe meal for two (up to a $64 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- Two regular sushi rolls (up to a $12 value)
- Two specialty sushi rolls (up to a $28 value)
- Two beer or large house sakes (up to a $16 value)
$49 for a prix fixe meal for four (up to a $128 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $16 value)
- Four regular sushi rolls (up to a $24 value)
- Four specialty sushi rolls (up to a $56 value)
- Four beer or large house sakes (up to a $32 value)<p>
Appetizer options vary, and include edamame, gyoza, and aged tofu. Regular sushi rolls include the salmon-skin roll and the yellowtail-jalapeño roll, and specialty rolls include the dragon roll stuffed with eel, and the sunshine roll with spicy tuna, avocado, and mango. See the full prix fixe menu.
Mika Japanese Cuisine & Bar
Tucked behind an unobtrusive downtown storefront, diners devour fish-fueled feasts at Mika Japanese Cuisine & Bar. Aquatic fare nestles in sashimi and specialty sushi, such as the shrimp-tempura-and-avocado-stuffed roll topped with black pepper tuna and onion salsa. Beef, chicken, and seafood broiled and marinated in gentle teriyaki sauce entice taste buds, as do steaming bowls of tempura and udon noodles. Larger parties can retire to the eatery's private karaoke room, which features a floor laid with tatami mats, and nibble on festive platters while singing into microphones or unguarded hand rolls.