What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $14 for $25 worth of Japanese food for dine-in for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $14 for $25 worth of Japanese food for dine-in for two or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $25 for $50 worth of Japanese food for dine-in for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $50 worth of Japanese food for dine-in for four or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $15 for $20 worth of Japanese food for carry-out
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must purchase 1 food item. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Not valid for happy hour specials. Reservation required by phone; Opentable reservations not valid with Groupon. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option and days of the week purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mika Japanese Cuisine & Bar
Tucked behind an unobtrusive downtown storefront, diners devour fish-fueled feasts at Mika Japanese Cuisine & Bar. Aquatic fare nestles in sashimi and specialty sushi, such as the shrimp-tempura-and-avocado-stuffed roll topped with black pepper tuna and onion salsa. Beef, chicken, and seafood broiled and marinated in gentle teriyaki sauce entice taste buds, as do steaming bowls of tempura and udon noodles. Larger parties can retire to the eatery's private karaoke room, which features a floor laid with tatami mats, and nibble on festive platters while singing into microphones or unguarded hand rolls.