Restaurant serves Asian cuisine with recipes including Color Dragon rolls stuffed with shrimp tempura and sprouts and shrimp teriyaki
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Asian
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- Valid only for dinner
- Valid only for dine-in
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Valid for dinner only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mikado Asian Bistro
At Mikado Asian Bistro, glowing fish tanks, exposed brick walls, and a lighted bar create a casual yet sophisticated setting where guests can break bread with the family or have after-work cocktails with friends. The menu mimics the décor's nuance and attention to detail with a wide selection of sushi and sashimi dishes, as well as cooked Japanese dishes ranging from beef teriyaki to udon noodle soups.
Five Tips for Your Visit to Mikado Asian Bistro
- Watch talented sushi chefs work their magic: Diners seated at the open sushi bar get a front-row view of chefs slicing, dicing, and rolling fresh ingredients, resulting in artfully plated sushi rolls and sashimi.
- Play it safe or indulge your adventurous side: The sushi menu has plenty of tried-and-true classics like the California roll. But if you really want to dazzle your taste buds, try an off-the-wall creation such as the Out of Control roll—shrimp tempura and avocado rolled with spicy crabmeat and served with the chef's special sauce.
- Try an authentic Japanese dish: The chicken tempura delivers a crispy, savory bite and is served with miso soup and a mixed green salad.
- Create your own dish: If guests have a crazy culinary idea that just might work, they can explain it to one of the expert chefs, who will attempt to execute that idea to the best of their abilities.
- Kick back and relax: The restaurant's Canton location has two lounge areas where visitors can sip on cocktails and enjoy their meals in a quiet, peaceful environment.