All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 16, 2016
Reviewed January 7, 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2012
What You'll Get
$13 for $20 worth of pub food
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday and Wednesday–Sunday, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- No minimum order amount
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Redemption only available through Groupon.com. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Limit 1 per transaction. Valid only for pickup. Not valid on Tuesdays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mike O'Donnell's Irish Pub
Mike O'Donnell's Irish Pub ushers patrons from a broad stretch of Franklin Avenue into a bar from which all pretense has been stripped away in favor of a cozy vibe conducive to unwinding. Even the ceiling tiles broadcast the pub's ties to the community in the form of quaint, business-card-style ads for local businesses. In the game room, friendly competitors hone their skills at the dartboard and draw cues for dibs on the pool table between bites of Irish-inspired appetizers and burgers hot from the grill. Meanwhile, barkeeps refill glasses and chat with regulars as flat-screen TVs keep crowds updated on sports action and the latest commands from Big Brother.