Unlike robotic parents, a beer and a burger are a natural pair. Initiate hunger protocol with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$24 for a dinner for two people (up to a $58 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two pastas, burgers, sandwiches, pizzas or entrees (up to a $19 value each)
- Two beers (up to $5 value each)<p>
$45 for a dinner for four people (up to a $116 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Four pastas, burgers, sandwiches, pizzas, or entrees (up to a $19 value each)
- Four beers (up to $5 value each)<p>
The menu includes pub fare such as 10-ounce rib-eye burgers, personal 12-inch pizzas, and St. Louis–style barbecue ribs.<p>
Mike's Courtside Sports Bar & Grill
Its location across the street from the Middlesex County Courthouse flavors the atmosphere at Mike's Courtside Sports Bar & Grill, which blends judicial trappings such as wall-mounted gavels with sports memorabilia autographed by local athletes including Derek Jeter. The servers' T-shirts proclaim, "You've been served" as waiters and waitresses sling plates of rib-eye burgers, 12-inch personal pizzas, and other satisfying comfort grub. Two bars—one on each floor—serve up six rotating draft beers and more than 30 bottled brews as sports fans watch games on 1 of 13 MLB-package-equipped HDTVs. Mike's Courtside Sports Bar & Grill also features year-round outdoor seating and hosts Friday and Saturday night performances by live DJs and holograms of dead DJs.