All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Porschae O Samuels, license #1678818
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Milan Luxury Medspa
The medical aestheticians at Milan Luxury Medspa prove that you don't need to go under the knife to achieve the glamorous look you desire. They specialize in a wide array of nonsurgical cosmetic treatments that aim to smooth skin, contour the body, and otherwise magnify the client's natural beauty.
- Microdermabrasion: Using mechanical exfoliation, the aesthetician removes dead skin on the face and promotes the development of healthy cells, collagen, and elastin. This skin-resurfacing treatment minimizes the signs of aging by helping to correct fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
- Non-Surgical Buttocks Lift: This treatment relies on a combination of modern devices to tone gluteal muscles and migrate fat to the buttocks area, creating a long-lasting lifting effect that raises, repositions, and tightens the skin.
- Luxury Glo Eyelash Extensions: The aesthetician applies three soft, fine extensions to each natural lash to boost its volume and create a bolder, high-impact look.
- Waxing: With warm wax and quick flicks of the wrist, the aesthetician removes unwanted hair on the face or body.