Licensed aesthetician performs customized facial treatments and microdermabrasion that aim to brighten and rejuvenate the skin
About This Deal
- Benefits of customized facial: designed to client’s specific needs, aims to elicit the natural vibrancy of the complexion
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Need To Know
About Milani MedSpa
Milani MedSpa, affiliated to Virginia Family Medicine a medical office that supervises all treatments in MedSpa, aims to enhance each individual's unique sense of beauty and target their needs through skin and body treatments. The facility - Virginia Family Medicine and Milani MedSpa - is led by Dr. Milani who is assisted by a full team of professionally trained physicians, nurses, technicians, and master estheticians.
Dr. Milani is also the founder and CEO of Center for Health and Human Rights (CHHR) a nonprofit organization that works to offer quality medical care to underserved populations.
Milani MedSpa specializes in skin care, body contouring, and laser removal with a wide range of services from the express facial and hair removal to non-invasive body sculpting and laser vein removal. It also offers injectables, microneedling procedures, fungus nail treatment and minimally-invasive lipo suction.